Week Two of the college season saw the Virginia State University Trojans bounce back from their season-opening loss at Norfolk State. VSU defeated West Virginia State 17-14, a nice road win in a season in which the Trojans have only 3 home games. Meanwhile, CIAA rival Virginia Union gave up zero points in their first two games, but surrendered a whopping 67 points to Winston-Salem State in a 67-16 loss to the visiting Rams. Across town, the Spiders of UR played inspired football in their home opener beating Wagner 21-6, as Richmond remains undefeated under new coach Wayne Lineburg. UVA traveled to Indiana where the Cavaliers went 2-0 after a 34-31 victory over the Hoosiers, and 11th-tanked Virginia Tech picked up a road win at East Carolina defeating the Pirates 17-10. Hampton University remains unbeaten, they knocked-off Florida A & M 23-17 at home, while the Spartans of Norfolk State were blown out by18th-ranked West Virginia.
- Faith Evans SANG All Her Hits At Stone Soul 2015 [VIDEO]
- Jodeci Talk Reuniting, Recording and Shutting Down Stone Soul With Clovia [VIDEO]
- Where Does Bishop TD Jakes Eat In Richmond? (Video)
- Red Carpet Rundown: 2015 Grammys
- Israel Houghton Gets Righteous For Social Justice (Video)
- Style Stalking: What Our Fave Celebs Wore To The NAACP Image Awards [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Niecy Nash At Women's Empowerment 2014
- Case At Women's Empowerment 2014
- TJMS Live In Richmond: We Partied With A Purpose!