Congratulations to Goochland native and former ODU star pitcher Justin Verlander, who was voted as winner of the 2011 American League Cy Young Award. For a pitcher, there is no greater honor, and Justin may also be in the running for the AL’s Most Valuable Player Award as well. Verlander won an amazing 24 games this past season with the Detroit Tigers and was clearly the Major League’s most dominant pitcher throughout the season. The Tigers fell short in the playoffs, losing to the Texas Rangers.
- Where Does Bishop TD Jakes Eat In Richmond? (Video)
- Red Carpet Rundown: 2015 Grammys
- Israel Houghton Gets Righteous For Social Justice (Video)
- Style Stalking: What Our Fave Celebs Wore To The NAACP Image Awards [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Niecy Nash At Women's Empowerment 2014
- Case At Women's Empowerment 2014
- Teen Forum 2014
- TJMS Live In Richmond: We Partied With A Purpose!
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Says Churches Should Fight Injustice (Videos)