R&B and soul singer/songwriter Eric Roberson has just the right recipe for musical magic. Being influential in the early stages of his career with DJ Jazzy Jeff’s production company A Touch of Jazz, Roberson’s prowess quickly gained a strong fanbase inside and outside of the music industry.
Photo: Getty Images
During a recent interview, Roberson talked about how his slim chance of singing background vocals on fellow soul singer Jill Scott’s early hit “Gettin’ in the Way” brought him a whole slew of other musical opportunities. Roberson shares how there might be something equally as special in the works for not only he and his friend Jill, but also with Musiq Soulchild and a few others even after the shelf life of his own new album “Mister Nice Guy.”
Check out the full length interview via the links below.
- Erykah Badu Explains Concept Behind The Cannibinoids
- Singer Usher’s Ex-Wife’s Lawyer Says She’s Fighting for Her Children’s Safety
- Singer Alicia Keys Praised For AIDS Commitment [VIDEO]
- Katherine Jackson Speaks Out After the Man Responsible for Her Son’s Death is Sentenced
- Rapper/Producer Sean “Diddy” Combs Proud of Son Headed To UCLA On Football Scholarship