The ONE and (RED) Campaigns hold 2011 World AIDS Day panel discussion with special guest Alicia Keys.
Photo: Getty Images
From R&B and marriage, to a brand new baby boy and now a Broadway debut, the one and only Alicia Keys (a phenomenal singer/songwriter in her own right) is now making moves to touch the ears, hearts and minds of many with more behind the scenes work in fields of entertainment we never saw coming.
In fact, the singer’s latest work is so brand new and so exquisite that fans this morning on the Tom Joyner Morning Show were enlightened by the singer’s first foray into the wonderful world of Broadway theater. If you already thought this woman was superbly talented before, get a load of the conversation with Tom Joyner as Alicia Keys discusses the music she’s been working on and how her baby boy with producer Swizz Beatz is doing when it comes to the development of his voice at only 16-months old.
What did you think of the interview? Share your complete thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- Mitch Malone’s NFL Weekly: Giants, Texans, Saints, & Broncos Move On
- REAL TALK: Students That Skip School May be Arrested, Parents May Face Charges. Good Idea?
- The KISS-FM 804 College Basketball Report: UVA, VCU, UR Win, Cavs Visit Duke On Thursday
- TV One “Unsung” with Bobby Womack Tonight
- Golf Champ Tiger Woods’ Ex-Wife Elin Bulldozes $12 Million Mansion [PHOTOS]