Black America’s favorite family is continuing to shock us every week as the stars of WE tv’s “Braxton Family Values” join forces once again like no other right before our very eyes. Trina, Traci, Towanda, Tamar, Toni & their mother Miss Evelyn were recently gathered in Los Angeles for the reality series’ reunion special with special guest hostess Wendy Williams who returns for a second sit down with the ladies.
Looks like the drama that began in season I, spilled over into that season’s reunion special and then escalated for the sisters in season II. From Tamar’s health scare with her husband Vince to both Trina & Towanda’s marital missteps to Traci’s struggle to find her niche in the sisters’ glamorous lives on and off the stage, it’s no wonder we’re all addicted to the show by now. We’re looking forward to seeing how this one plays out for the entire family.
The “Braxton Family Values” wraps its current season on Thursday, March 22nd with the highly anticipated reunion special set to air one week later on March 29th. It’s been a wild ride, but it won’t stop for another month or so if you can stand the wait.
Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- Alexx Dupri’s USELESS INFORMATION – February 28, 2012
- Missing Teen Found Hours After Featured on ‘The View’ [VIDEO]
- Singer Mariah Carey Posts Personal Whitney Houston Tribute on YouTube [VIDEO]
- Singer Erykah Badu Banned in Malaysia Over Allah Tattoos
- Two Condos Owned By Former NFL Star Terrell Owens in Foreclosure, Will Be Auctioned Next Month