In August 1983 James Brown and band were playing the Beverly Theatre in Los Angeles with legendary blues man B.B. King for what was already a formidable pairing of music royalty. Then halfway through the set that evening James Brown introduced a very special guest to join him onstage – a 25 year old Michael Jackson, hot on the heels of his Thriller album at the time, inconspicuously watching the show from the audience. Michael wowed the crowd with a spontaneous song and dance performance that was spectacular and all too brief.
- Where Does Bishop TD Jakes Eat In Richmond? (Video)
- Red Carpet Rundown: 2015 Grammys
- Israel Houghton Gets Righteous For Social Justice (Video)
- Style Stalking: What Our Fave Celebs Wore To The NAACP Image Awards [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Niecy Nash At Women's Empowerment 2014
- Case At Women's Empowerment 2014
- Teen Forum 2014
- TJMS Live In Richmond: We Partied With A Purpose!
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Says Churches Should Fight Injustice (Videos)