Looks like the days of driving out of town for great deals at outlet malls are over. A California-based developer purchased 43 acres near Bass Pro Shops and the Winding Brook development in Ashland, where it plans a 392,000-square-foot outlet mall in Hanover. The new shopping experience should be up and running in early 2014.
- Washington D.C. Names Street Corner After Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes
- Jodeci Talk Reuniting, Recording and Shutting Down Stone Soul With Clovia [VIDEO]
- Faith Evans SANG All Her Hits At Stone Soul 2015 [VIDEO]
- Where Does Bishop TD Jakes Eat In Richmond? (Video)
- Red Carpet Rundown: 2015 Grammys
- Israel Houghton Gets Righteous For Social Justice (Video)
- Style Stalking: What Our Fave Celebs Wore To The NAACP Image Awards [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Niecy Nash At Women's Empowerment 2014
- TJMS Live In Richmond: We Partied With A Purpose!