In what was supposed to be pure bliss on the seas turned out to be pure hell as passengers spent days on a powerless Carnival cruise ship for days low on food and breathing in stench from flowing sewage through the cabin walls. Finally the nightmare is over as passengers set foot on land in Mobile, AL. and some kissed the ground in relief.
- Washington D.C. Names Street Corner After Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes
- Jodeci Talk Reuniting, Recording and Shutting Down Stone Soul With Clovia [VIDEO]
- Faith Evans SANG All Her Hits At Stone Soul 2015 [VIDEO]
- Where Does Bishop TD Jakes Eat In Richmond? (Video)
- Red Carpet Rundown: 2015 Grammys
- Israel Houghton Gets Righteous For Social Justice (Video)
- Style Stalking: What Our Fave Celebs Wore To The NAACP Image Awards [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Niecy Nash At Women's Empowerment 2014
- TJMS Live In Richmond: We Partied With A Purpose!