Usher made history for being the first musician to curate the Macy’s 4th of July firework celebration. Usher was asked to choose the music for the firework display and also perform. His play list included Jimi Hendrix, Kanye West, Rihanna, Jay-Z, Blake Shelton and Frank Sinatra. Usher also choose four of his songs to include on the playlist and people went to twitter to criticize the artist for marketing himself at the event. Click here to check out this article on Huffington Post to see if you agree!
- Washington D.C. Names Street Corner After Radio One Founder Cathy Hughes
- Jodeci Talk Reuniting, Recording and Shutting Down Stone Soul With Clovia [VIDEO]
- Faith Evans SANG All Her Hits At Stone Soul 2015 [VIDEO]
- Where Does Bishop TD Jakes Eat In Richmond? (Video)
- Red Carpet Rundown: 2015 Grammys
- Israel Houghton Gets Righteous For Social Justice (Video)
- Style Stalking: What Our Fave Celebs Wore To The NAACP Image Awards [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Niecy Nash At Women's Empowerment 2014
- TJMS Live In Richmond: We Partied With A Purpose!