After watching Piers Morgan’s interview Monday with Rachel Jeantel, a key witness in George Zimmerman’s trial, KISS – FM radio personality Tom Joyner was so moved that he decided to do something extraordinary. During his Tuesday program, Joyner called Jeantel to express his admiration for her and offer to personally help her attend a historically black college or university. “I will help you get tutors to get you out of high school, tutors to help you pass the SAT and I will give you a full-ride scholarship to any HBCU you’d like,” he promised. His generous offer isn’t just a random grand gesture: Joyner has a foundation that provides full rides to HBCUs.
- Faith Evans SANG All Her Hits At Stone Soul 2015 [VIDEO]
- Jodeci Talk Reuniting, Recording and Shutting Down Stone Soul With Clovia [VIDEO]
- Where Does Bishop TD Jakes Eat In Richmond? (Video)
- Red Carpet Rundown: 2015 Grammys
- Israel Houghton Gets Righteous For Social Justice (Video)
- Style Stalking: What Our Fave Celebs Wore To The NAACP Image Awards [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Niecy Nash At Women's Empowerment 2014
- Case At Women's Empowerment 2014
- TJMS Live In Richmond: We Partied With A Purpose!