Smooth Jazz Pianist Marcus Johnson and Sax Man Brian Lenair put on a tremendous performance this weekend for the Virginia State University Homecoming. Johnson and Lenair, who both hail from the D-M-V area , showed their talents off before a packed house of Trojan alumni and supporters on the University’s front lawn. Johnson, who is also an entrepreneur and owns a California winery, which bottles and distributes his “Flo” wine collection, and Johnson supplied the event with his wine flavors and a personal bottle for VSU President Keith T. Miller. He performed many hits from his 15 albums and left to a standing ovation. What an evening of great Jazz, and great to see Marcus again.
- Where Does Bishop TD Jakes Eat In Richmond? (Video)
- Red Carpet Rundown: 2015 Grammys
- Israel Houghton Gets Righteous For Social Justice (Video)
- Style Stalking: What Our Fave Celebs Wore To The NAACP Image Awards [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Niecy Nash At Women's Empowerment 2014
- Case At Women's Empowerment 2014
- Teen Forum 2014
- TJMS Live In Richmond: We Partied With A Purpose!
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Says Churches Should Fight Injustice (Videos)