Let’s be honest, reality television and all it’s drama is a guilty pleasure.
These ratchet shows somehow reminds us that there are people out there with problems as bad if not worse than our own. But most important, they give us ladies a juicy topic to discuss with our girlfriends, especially when that topic is the dysfunctional relationships and the jerk boyfriends/husbands that some of our favorite female cast members put on display for millions to see each week.
From the love triangle between Mimi, Stevie J and Joseline to the craziness of Kirk and Rasheeda, each storyline left us picking our jaws up off the floor and feeling a sense of empowerment as we watched the ladies put up with their man and his “jerk like” behavior but come out strong in the end. Since we’re right in the middle of reality television season, let’s take a look at some of the biggest jerks and jerk-like behavior we’ve seen thus far. Who would you crown number one?
1. Lil Scrappy, "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta"1 of 10
2. Kordell Stewart, "The Real Housewives of Atlanta"2 of 10
3. Stevie J, "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta"3 of 10
4. Kirk Frost, "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta"4 of 10
5. Peter Gunz, "Love & Hip Hop New York"5 of 10
6. Walter Jackson "The Real Housewives of Atlanta"6 of 10
7. Joe Budden "Love & Hip Hop New York"7 of 10
8. Rich Dollaz "Love & Hip Hop New York"8 of 10
9. Gabe "Braxton Family Values"9 of 10
10. Eric Williams "Basketball Wives"10 of 10
Did you know HelloBeautiful is on Instagram? Follow us!
Follow HelloBeautiful On Twitter!
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities: