03/17/14- Seems that way. The Fantastic Voyage crew is having a good time in Miami but they’ve been waiting on the arrival of Robin Thicke. Is the soulful crooner operating on CP time? We think so.
White Artists We Could Have Sworn Were Black
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Teena Marie’s range and classic R&B hits often made people question her ethnicity. (Retna)
1 of 12
2. Michael McDonald surprised alot of people when they found out who was singing the hit “I Keep Forgetting.”(PrPhotos)
2 of 12
3. If you listened to singer Allen Stone’s music you wouldn’t know he is a blonde, blue-eyed hippie.
3 of 12
4. R&B star Robin Thicke’s sweet, falsetto is commonly mistaken for a black soul artist.(PrPhotos)
4 of 12
5. Superstar Christina Aguilera is often tapped to do tribute’s to the greatest black superstars, and kills it.(PrPhotos)
5 of 12
6. Hall and Oates, the popular duo had many people believing they were black due to their Philly style of music.
6 of 12
7. When soul singer Joss Stone first appeared on the scene, many were surprised to find out she’s not black.(Pr)
7 of 12
8. It’s hard to believe the singer of the soulful “What You Won’t Do For Love” Bobby Caldwell is a skinny, white guy.
8 of 12
9. Fergie jumped on the scene with Hip-Hop group the Black Eyed Peas and held her own in the R&B genre. (PrPhotos)
9 of 12
10. Jojo, the “Leave Get Out” singer was commonly mistaken for a black artist before learning she’s white. (PrPhotos)
10 of 12
11. Adele tore up the airwaves this past year, often being compared to Soul Legends for her voice. (PrPhotos)
11 of 12
12. Phoebe Snow another artist with a lot of soul who most thought was at least part black. (PR)
12 of 12