For the fourth consecutive year in a row, Richmond, VA’s historic Byrd Theatre (located in Carytown) was filled with laughter and the energy of hundreds of families awaiting the return of the Radio One Family Comedy Tour.
Presented by our sister station Praise 104.7FM, the night of clean comedy was quite the spectacle. Starring noted entertainers such as host Marcus D. Wiley and star comedians Veda Howard, Griff “The Secular Saint” and Chinnita “Chocolate” Morris, this year’s central theme “Why Women Don’t Get Married” showcased each performer’s hilarious perspectives on love and relationships like never before.
Backstage with Radio One Family Comedy Tour stars (from left):
Griff, Veda Howard & Chinnita “Chocolate” Morris.
The sold out show still has us laughing out loud this afternoon and we want all of you who might have missed the big show last night to experience it along with us, too. Check out the remaining tour dates for details on when the Radio One Family Comedy Tour hits another theatre near you.
Check out photos of the experience via the gallery below. Log on often for more videos and a few behind the scenes chats live from the Radio One Family Comedy Tour.
If you were there, share your thoughts on your experience with us below on the message board. Using your Twitter or Facebook profile to login and comment.
- Stars Diddy, Jay-Z, Jada & Will Smith and More Attend Heavy D’s Funeral
- Legendary Broadcaster Regis Philbin Exits Morning TV [VIDEO]
- CIAA Commissioner Leon Kerry Unexpectedly Retires After 22 Years
- The KISS-FM 804 College Basketball Report
- Mitch Malone’s NFL Weekly: “Dallas Week” In Washington! Do Redskins Fans Even Care Anymore?